Wednesday, June 8, 2011

there's always a time for everything...

: listen to this.

I was adopting this from my life

    someone I love and I really care about told me like this
     " ..it is not the perfect time ...
                   when the perfect time is come you'll find the perfect one."

    and this
    " when the perfect one come
          don't let him / her go ... try your best to get him / her "

 the last...
   " don't try to hold someone you get too tight...
          but treat him / her like a gift "

* really, if you are being me, you'll felt this emptiness fills in to your heart
    so missed him now *

in my word, those sentence are very powerful . this guy want to open my eyes
(which I realized it now)
that there always a time . a time for everything , your mate, your dream , your happiness and love.


    but believe me, the most important is your effort to wait and your effort to keep it.
in this thing i admit, this word is precious, and I know sometimes I am very impatience..

but, be patient and treat it like a gift. It is a beautiful gift for each of us,
    take it with care in our life..

NB:

    thanks for you who impress me in every way,
              you open my eyes to something that I always afraid of...
   and now I believing it now :]
            always be yours ^^

2 comments:

  1. I like this one :
    don't try to hold someone you get too tight...but treat him / her like a gift :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ni...

    but thanks to him,

    he taught me well, he always impress me
    and i know how i can felt about him now :)

    ReplyDelete