Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm grateful of everything that happened to me

                           When bad things happened to me I always think that bad things is always happened to me and I continuously thinking that my self is the victim of all these things. 
              
Which is I realizeed that is wrong thing to do. 
I can mad I can disappointed as much as I want, I can cried but I can't run. I can hurt my self but I can't avoid it.
                but those feelings are temporary. it won't last long. 
             bad things won't make your day become bad day right? there's going to be someone who save your day by making u smile and laugh. 

what I want to say in here is, accept the reality, you can't run or even hide from it. You just can change it from yourself, not other things outside you.

and someday you'll see how grateful you are that that things happened to you. those bad things build you and make u a better person, it's make u stronger and learn it not to make the same mistake as you did before.

honestly this things always happened to me. and thanks to God he makes me more successful than before.
It makes me learn that behind bad lucks it's always have good lucks behind of it :)

enjoy your day keep smiling and keep grateful okay :3

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment