Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday

So today is friday,
and next week I only have 4 days which means additional free weekend for me~


anyway it's getting cold in here, it's always in range 4 celcius till -4 celcius.
I am proud of myself I could get through it everyday

It's pretty fun today, I talked to my exchange student fellow Daniel Beebe,
he's a nice guy , a cool person that I could be hanging out with :)
and Amanda Gaines birthday today which is November 9..
Vanessa's is next August 21.

So I told my story, for my extra credit in my psych class.
My psych class is getting fun and more fun..

and next project coming is to presentate in Sociology and  my English III class.
I still have to email my LC  well I mean I done it :D
so I keep getting crazy about Brandon over and over,
He's cute I love him
I keep thinking to stay with him even our future isn't clear for us.
I have to stop being mean to them, I want to be with him
but in the other side I could not breakup with fael, it's just weird, he's like a really close friend for me

I wish I could meet brandon

and I was thinking to go to the play this sunday at 2 :)
wish i could get some money from holiday present reinbursement

No comments:

Post a Comment