Monday, December 24, 2012

24th December!!


So it's day 2 after 'The end of the world' day

 I'm still breathing, sit on the chair as my finger keeps typing xD

Anyway, I have to told you that this month been so nice to me, really nice to me.
About there's something about this guy that asked me to dance with him at homecoming :)

I told you already his name is Sean :3
and it turned out we like each other and at December 8 was our first date, :3
I really have fun with him and his friends, and we start dating since then !! *blushes and died*
So yea, last night I'm so glad he came over and met my mom :)
I'm so happy that my mom seemed like him, and he handled the conversation excellently!
I couldn't ask more for a boyfriend like him, :) he's just so awesome, and I'm proud of him...

Today he'll come over and drop his present for me :)))
And he'll visit his grandma and just be really nice with her, oh gee I want to hug him so badly now :)
it's just he's tooo awesome not to have a hug from me :3

And tomorrow he'd like me to come over his house and have dessert with his family :3
Omg, I freaked out when he asked me that,  I really do freaked out :3
and he said he's with me, so I shouldn't be worry about it :) and you know what?
my holiday break is just started! he'll ask me to hang out more often :)
and I just love him and can't even stand not to hold his hand xD

Anyway xD this is my options for my upcoming Prom night
I was leaning to the first one because ; It's red, drapes, satin, and awesome xD

Prom dresses :
Prom dress1
Prom dress2

Prom dress3
Prom dress4
Prom dress5
Prom dress6 

No comments:

Post a Comment