Sunday, July 15, 2012

Transformation

It's so long since I decided to wrote and fill this blog again :D
haha yes! call me lazy and so on~ I just let some inspiration slipped away from my mind.

Anyway months passed by and I've changed slowly,
too bad I can't post it . I wish you guys can follow how much I've been growing up.
you guys gonna be so proud of me ^_^v

I got shocking news yesterday since I getting my eyes checked and the one that checked my eyes said that
my astigmatism gone which is a yay *cheering* and my minus were added till 1.50 which is ... *lower kitty ears*. haha it's pretty awfull from 0.25 on my right eyes to 1.50 both eyes , well I won't lie but I love wearing glasses :D

Next is I got a pair of Chuck Taylor converse and it's color are illusion blue and gray, nyehehe~ I'm so happy and also I got a hair cut. This hair cut makes me remember the time I entered my first year of senior high school. The time I came as a single fighter without no dreams or goal :)

haha I'll post some pic then so you can see me :D

hehe, sorry... :D I should trust my bf, he's right I can't wink :D


haha once, twice, three times failed :D even winking need a lot of effort haha


I'm using Webcam Toy from google apps and it's cool :)



lawls~ glasses on head sooo not cool :D I wiped my glasses after it :D


anyway that's for today! haha see you tmr :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment