Monday, September 17, 2012

call me "love me" :)

Love me is actually a song that Yiruma composed 2001 in his album First Love

I missed this song so bad :)
It seems I could see my self and my journey in that song.
It's so soothing, It makes me feels like I don't have to worry about tomorrow and just walk
the path will lead you...

I always cry listening to this one, seeing the sky on Medway sometimes remind me of this song.
Bright blue sky with lots hope and things overwhelmed in my mind.
I'm in love with Massachusetts' sky and also the pretty trees that start to changed as fall coming.

belle.. belle mon journee..

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things 
that escape those who dream only at night.
-Edgar Allen Poe 

good night, bonne nuit mon ami :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment