Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday! Hallelujah :)

So today is sunday! *cheers* haha~ I always love sunday <3

Today I woke up around 7 and thinking it's late and I started my day a little bit screwed up :) so yea :)
I wear batik today to go to the church and my church is a methodist one which means it's kinda similar with my catholic church that I went back when I was in Indonesia. And this service was all about the preparation of thanksgiving day :) so yeah Kommuni *term in indonesia* I missed it soo bad, and I'm so grateful that we actually have "Give thanks" song in our worship song list for today and I'm sooo happy *cheers again*

then helped dad prepared lunch and I'm so happy when all the family gathered around and sat on the table and discussed about something~ :) well I'm sorry I never eat while all my family gathered together. It feels great they kinda welcome me ;)
and then rest a bit then took a walk when suddenly raining , so we were walking under the rain *cheers and gazed at the people who don't like me getting wet from the rain* YES PEOPLE!! YES ! I'm walking under the rain with my host parents and also thea :D whatcha gonna do huh? :D kill me, try me :D
so yea it's ends the evening walk then we went to Walmart, to search a sim card for me and it turned out they didn't have it so we check the T-mobile store and it's closed *so sad* and then go to the Barneys and Nobels and it's also closed, so yea, poor me and dad, so mom get back to Walmart and picked some stuffs :3
and tomorrow we gonna try to pick the simcard thingy again.

then we went home, mom surely take me to her library giving me 2 books of Edgar Allen Poe which is our favorite writer and those books will keep me busy :)  Mom talked to me about dogs and the dogs that she had kept as a pet. then, mom and dad showed me some pictures about the winter, the mountains we're going to climb soon and floods, and snow and also Tim the other exchange student :) and it's sooo awesome :) then Thea showed me some of her movies that she made herself and she, Tom and me we laughed loudly till mom could heard it across the room. and she updated her status
"Listening to all three kids laughing in the other room....I've waited years for them to get to age where they like each other. :)"
It's really sweet and I'm so surprised either way :) she's surely a good mom :)

ooh and Tom makes peanut butter cookie :3 can't wait to eat it tomorrow :)
nyaann that's all for tonight I'm tired and it's already almost 11: 25 p.m here so i need to get some sleep and then go somewhere tomorrow :D

bye and have a cozy night all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment