Friday, August 17, 2012

2nd day at massachusetts

so 2nd in here? how it feels?

lol it feels amazing, so here we were...

I woke up at around 6 (exclude mandi) and I walked down to listened my host dad played his piano. So we talked a little about some classical music which I really into and he let me read some of cool and funny biography of several amazing composer, then what happened next was a young little boy around 13 years old came followed my host mom, she introduced him to me, his name is Will , and he's my host mom nephew? sort of like that. He reminds me of my bro tho, the diff is he (Will) interested in skateboarding

I helped Tom with the cooler, watching Will practicing his ollie move and then not long after that mom took me to the store where we ordered Tom's birthday cake the day before. While Tom and Theodora doing other thing.
soon the party starts, it's only tom's closest friend who come tho and the fam, too bad Tom blows the candle too fast and i only got his pic while he holding his cake. TwT

They just madly play and sit infront of the screen playing artemis :D while in the evening mom took me and Theodora went to the park and go to a secret path to go to the school, it's awesome actually , and i don't mind doing it again :) because we were talking about clubs and teachers with their subjects :)

End of day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment