Wednesday, August 29, 2012

yay! first day of school

Yay~ Today is my first day of school and it feels good yet also tired,

why?

because most my class are around the first floor and my locker is at base floor which mean i have to carry crazy thick book around me the whole time till my English class :)

anyway these are my classes that I took for my whole year :
- Science of behavior (psychology) accelerated
- Sociology accelerated
- U.S. History part II accelerated
- English III accelerated
- Pre - Calculus accelerated
- Chemistry accelerated
- P.E
- Study hall :)

so that were the things that I faced today and it's kinda amazes me a bit how I can manage to do it :)
and I went to home around 3 p.m ish (sorry if i didn't online) well it should be 2 p.m ish
and besides that I meet new friends :3
 Rebecca my sis' friends, she's cool
 Samantha Fierro one of my sis' friends and she's into the RP group we joined
 Andrew my sis' friend also, he's awesome :D
 Dan , ex-exchange student which just come home and move from South Carolina to Medway, MA
 and one of my friend she's amazing, She's in the same pre-calc math with me, she went to King Philip High School ans she got transferred to Medway High School :)

about clubs? idk I havent decided yet, anyway it's late already I need to sleep ~
I'm gonna miss ya ~ nighttt

No comments:

Post a Comment