Friday, August 31, 2012

Homesick

Today is friday! *d'uh*

After the 2nd tiring day of school well it's exciting
except Mr. Hoek my chemistry teacher gave us a video quiz or something like that and I couldn't catch up.
Now I believe I might got D or even C :(
anyway, I do have fun :3

Haha I start to feel homesick? idk It's just I couldn't believe it's already 3 weeks *yay*
and I kinda still felt that this is only a dream. So yes, haha I don't know what is this feeling :)

and I remember before my departure I promise my self if you felt a little lost, hear this song or search this song
what exactly song that I search?
it's actually Michael Buble's song, "Home" but it's Damian McGinty who sang it

It's really helping me out after hearing it :) It may seems sad but remember this is your dream~
and would you spend your dream with all the sorrow and gloomy thing? of course no right? :)

so keep surviving, keep your head high, keep smiling as it nothing happened and keep your face bright :)
there are so many things that you should do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment