Tuesday, August 14, 2012

early week at Massachussets

Perhaps this is kind of too late to publish but I don't care anyway :D

so here I am at Medway, Massachussets.
 
   Probably you guys won't realize how scared I was when I'm going to Rhode Island before going to massachussets.
   I was at Dulles airport, Washington D.C at 5.00 am it's quite scary tho, Jane one of our leader said i'm the only one who will going to Rhode Island. *shoots* I'm the only one? really? and one of the group leader i forgot who is she but I'm thankful to her, my plane's gate is changed from 6D to 28C

but again being alone in that flight makes me nervous, tho I can't do anything, i was like look outside the window and sleeps, that's all i do, I'm anxious I remember what Angelo (Toya) said to me, that i should be brave, then i remember Kyle (Qwerty) that he's sad when i leave him. and that gives me a boost to just face anything that would happened.
so there i am, looking down to my new family. the Bouwman-Wozencraft. they are so friendly tho.
my mom and there standing along with theodora my host sister and also tommy my host brother. it's quite funny tho that he was having his birthday that day when i was arrived :)

so after packing at home we went to "the rome" where my mom takes me to have lunch together with mom's relatives. seeing medway is amazing, the town is full of the woods it's just full of beautiful breeze. after that we planned to buy him a present we starts our "scavanger hunt" and it's sooo fun! we close our day with dinner with nana, mom, tom, thea and me :)

tho when i go to bed i felt a little home sick :) remembering Rafael, Angelo, my natural parents, my exchange students friend, and so manythings that could create tears, i remembering them as i fall asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment